- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 can corn
- 1 part wheat flour
- 0.4 part sunflower oil
- 0.6 part water
- 300-400ml sunflower oil for frying
- Slice onions (julienne) and carrots (matchstick) 1
- Drain the corns, put them in a bowl, and add sliced onions and carrots. Add about a table spoonful of flour and mix well.
- In another bowl, put flour, oil, and water.
- In a soup plate, put one-serve worth of vegetables mix; scoop the flour mix in. Coat the vegetables with the flour mix
- Pour oil into a frying pan. 3-5mm. Heat it to 170 degrees Celsius
- Fry the mixture for 5-6 minutes
Adapted the tips to make tempura crispy at this site (in Japanese with good pictures).